Another random Wednesday .. Cup-cakes baking ..
The feeling of accomplishment inadvertently turns out ..
Need a bite??
Let me share the *recipes ..
- Castor sugar 50g
- Self-raising flour 110g
- Unsalted butter 100g
- Egg 2pcs
- Raisins 50g
- Almond slice
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate powder
Easy Cupcake Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- Combine unsalted butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape side of bowl with a spatula.
- Add eggs to the mixture. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape bowl again.
- Add self-raising flour to the mixture. Stir it will do.
- Add raisins to the mixture.
- Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in 180 degree.
- Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
There you go .. *Yummy Cupcakes are ready to serve !!